Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deadlines and stuff.

I have been working, on a few things and I think I am going to shoot for tomorrow to post at least the second part of Dusdane's tale, or maybe Dion's haven't decided yet. I have started working on a third tale and I hope to have that up sometime after Dion's and Dusdane's go up. The third guy we will be following is Daniel. Yeah, I have noticed the many D names as well. It wasn't intentional, I have a set of names for each world and I just happened to pick the D names each time. Also more characters besides these three are going to be around. I really like the direction I am going with these pieces. Usually I write in empty worlds where it is just the major characters but this time I seem to be populating things rather densely which is fun and I hope adds to the feel that these are real breathing places.

I got off topic. Fridays are going to be my big post days from now on. Musings will be posted as I come up with them and sentences will still be daily, but I am going to make most major pieces appear on friday.

Sound good? Sounds good to me.

No comments: