So I have meant to do this for awhile now. I have wanted to have a place to self-publish my own musings. Musings I believe is the best way to put it since I rarely ever produce anything of sufficient length to be considered essays, stories, novels etc. Hopefully over time these musings will grow into something more than mere brain farts and words that I have to get out of my head. Maybe at some point they will start glombing together and make some sort of cohesion. Until then, however, I am content merely to put out my words and see if they make any sense.
So I welcome you to the strange and labyrinthine structures of my mind. Here you can hope to see samples of my writing, my philosophy, and -probably whether you like it or not- my politics.
So enter the maze of my own design. Luckily for you, unlike my namesake, I am a more benevolent designer.
Captain America Man Out of Time
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment