Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Back after a hiatus

I am going to skip the bit about apologizing for not posting. I got a new job about the time I started posting again and this one is rather tyrannical in their internet access. Good news is I will have to set a time aside to work on this blog. Bad news is I will likely forget, but let's try to be optimistic here.

To be short about it, the muse is with me again. So I will be writing again, working further on my craft and shouting it out over the oblivion of the internet. Sometimes I imagine myself shouting these words over a deep chasm in which the bottom cannot be seen. At the very least I will pick up the sentence a day tradition again.

Also I noticed some new features from blogspot so I might be tidying up the layout a bit. Maybe a real contents page will be in order as well as an About Me page which everyone favors on the internet.

I look back on my younger selves who have posted here and realize that the older I get the more jaded and less idealistic I become. Now all I want to do is write for the sake of writing. I have no more agenda than that. At least for now...

No comments: