Seeing as the opening of summer practically destroyed my regular writing schedule (granted it was loose at best at the time) I figured that the end of summer would be a good time to get back into the swing of things. I will write every day again, and will perhaps throw some attempts at personal essays up here as I am considering the arduous journey of applying to schools again. I will need at least two and the more practice before I submit the better. Dealine is January 1st, 4 months to rock it out.
As for the Many Worlds Project, I have terminally lost velocity on that project and once this happens I am unsure if I will ever be able to continue. However I have been known to dredge up stuff and start over, so that may one day happen with that project. My initial goal was to get the project finished before resigning it to the inevitable re-write from scratch I usually do.
The musing I posted in May from an older story I was considering to re-write has formed into an outline of a story, however once I outline it I usually fail to be interested anymore. This is something I must overcome. So the coming days will be filled with mystery, will I finish the many worlds project, will I work on Favored Zachery, will I make another update tomorrow? Who knows.
Captain America Man Out of Time
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment