Simplified the Labels so that there aren't labels for each character. This is because the overall story is not how I originally thought it was going to be. I orginally thought it would mainly be about the seperate characters living their seperate adventures without necessarily needed interaction with the other characters except for small cross overs. This however is not the case and the story has gone and made itself cohesive. Two Labels now exist for the Many Worlds Project Story and Notes. Story will contain the actual backbone of the piece and Notes contains my scattered notes about the setting which may or may not be included into the main story as chapter captions.
Also renamed various story entries simply to Chapter 1, 2, 3, etc, since as stated above the individual tales are now too entwined.
Bigger plans are in the works, I have discussed with a friend of mine about a possible mini writer's blog network amongst my friends. Having a main blog which contains all the update news for the other blogs which can simply have the writing on them so that news is not cluttered up in there with the writing. I will probably get to working on this larger project sometime in the near future. If that works then this blog will become more like a storage device for my writing rather than a kind of hybrid personal blog.
Captain America Man Out of Time
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment