Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Some News

Just a head's up to those of you who have been reading my work and busily correcting the typos, I am glad to inform you that I too am doing the same thing. In fact I printed up a master copy of everything so far posted and have been going over it with a pen. Edits will soon be coming, but my priority is still finishing the story first. After I have a fully written rough draft I will start the lengthy process of re-writing so that it all will make some kind of sense.

Yes you my readers will get to see the creative process in action beginning with my bouts of creative diarrhea continuing into the hopeful crafting and shaping of an actual readable piece of fiction that I can then sell for millions of dollars hopefully freeing me from the tedium of the corporate office life.

No comments: