Widgets have been added! My Blog is slightly more organized than it once was. I have heard some disparaging remarks about the layout, and to those naysayers I say to them... it is a work in progress. I will keep tinkering to make it better.
In the mean time more writing will be put up in a bit. I have a bunch written that I haven't posted but I am holding off on posting until I have more than that written, so that I don't bunch a lot of my work then have nothing for a long time.
You know like what happend in november... and december.
I might start some kind of regular update schedule in order to manage the appearance of legitmacy. Also it will help me keep writing since I have a bad habit of just not writing for extended periods of time.
Also any of you new readers who have I may have accidently siphoned off of my friend's blogs, I welcome you.
Captain America Man Out of Time
12 years ago
1 comment:
I feel like everyone has a blogger account these days. Here's some love via internet so you don't feel lonely: <3
Lauren
Post a Comment